– What payment methods does Samsonite-vietnam provide?
– In order to bring you the best online shopping experience, at KADA.VN, we offer 2 payment methods for you to easily choose:
1. Payment on delivery (COD)
What is COD?
COD stands for Cash On Delivery, which means payment on delivery. With this payment method, you pay cash to the delivery staff as soon as you receive your order. We accept Payment on Delivery (COD) for most orders nationwide. Except for the following cases:
1. Only COD applied for orders with a total value of less than VND 10 million. If your order is over 10 million dong, please choose another form of payment.
2. Payment in cash on receipt (COD) is not supported for orders with products required to be delivered directly from the store for delivery. Please choose the form of prepayment by bank transfer. Order support staff will contact you to confirm order information for you.
Simple. Safe. No hassle but absolute peace of mind when you choose to pay COD at Samsonite-vietnam.com.
2. Payment by domestic ATM card:
During the ordering process, you choose the form of Payment by domestic ATM card, you will be transferred to Onepay secure online payment gateway for payment. Your ATM card is required to use Internet Banking to perform this payment method.
3. Payment by Visa / Master card:
During the ordering process, you choose the form of Payment by Visa / Master card, you will be transferred to Onepay secure online payment gateway for payment.
4. Transfer payment:
During the ordering process, please choose the form of transfer payment in the Payment method section.
The condition to choose the form of transfer payment is that your ATM card has been registered to use internet banking.
* You transfer to your account:
– ACCOUNT NAME: KADA INTERNATIONAL JOINT STOCK COMPANY
– ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2626626
– Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (ACB) – BRANCH: HOA HUNG
Note syntax: SA_ [Order number]
For example: If you make a transfer payment for the order 19xxxxxxx ordered on the website KADA.VN, the syntax note when transferring will be SA_19xxxxxxx
How much is the order value and will I be billed?
In all cases, unless otherwise requested, the customer will receive an invoice according to the personal information registered when making a purchase at the website KADA.VN